This is the most frequently asked question in our studio, "when to book our newborn photographer?" That is a loaded question because as we all know births are unpredictable. As a consequence, we have five tips to help you with this question.
- Number one question for you is, what kind of photos do you want to remember your newborn by? do you want those milk drunk faces and interesting poses? Then the first two to three weeks after you give birth is the best time for those poses.
- Book your photographer months ahead because that will guarantee a space within those two to three week period for your photographer to keep her availability for your session in the books.
- Make sure to order any outfits for your baby months ahead and bring them to session if you so desire.
- At Kalina's Photography we set up a phone or zoom meeting to answer all the questions you may have prior to booking your session. We highly recommend you take advantage of asking questions like safety precautions, style you like, colors, does your photographer offer printed collections and have an idea of what to expect during the session.
- Confirm your session with your photographer once the baby is born to have a specific date and time.
At our studio, it is all about capturing those precious moments before they are gone. In our years of experience we believe that the best time to photograph your newborn baby is between 48 hours to 3 weeks. Of course nothing is set in stone and in case you are not able to book our newborn session then, we can change our workflow to the age of your baby and still create those cute images.